Whats this all about then? Spitting?

mardon85

Got a few digs in work about our fans spitting at the Everton fans after the match. Reading that article something doesn't add up. Especially this quote:

“There were thousands of people milling around and it began with the Man City fans goading and spitting at the Everton fans," the eyewitness said.

“They told them to stop it, but the Man City fans lashed out at them and there were punches and kicks being thrown."

Hope its not true.

LINK: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/evertons-win-over-manchester-city-7133081

Got a few digs in work about our fans spitting at the Everton fans after the match. Reading that article something doesn't add up. Especially this quote:

“There were thousands of people milling around and it began with the Man City fans goading and spitting at the Everton fans," the eyewitness said.

“They told them to stop it, but the Man City fans lashed out at them and there were punches and kicks being thrown."

Hope its not true.

LINK: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/evertons-win-over-manchester-city-7133081
It was reported in another thread that someone spat in a womans face outside of the ground.

Spitting is vile. We were loud and on form in the ground (from the sounds on the TV). Shame if true.

You were great during the game. Outside of that, a few fans spoiled it for everyone else. I was there, didn't see anyone spat at, but they were getting rather aggressive when there were kids about. It wasn't needed, but I have seen worse.

Walked up there myself after and didn't see this. In fact I didn't see any aggression between fans at all, beyond chants of "Oh Manchester is wonderful/full of shit". Thought it was pretty good natured.

Highly likely that she is full of shit and like all scousers born liars.

Just the same as when Chelsea fans got attacked out side Liverpool when they beat them on the Gerrard slip game. The scousers tried to make up a story that they had been disrespecting the hillsborough memorial when this evidently wasn't the case. Makes no difference what colours they are the all scousers Blue and Red have been lying since the benefits system started.

I'm not sure that if I was being spat at I'd "tell them to stop it".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.