What's your fav treat.... ;)

BlueBearBoots

don't be rude I mean chocolate etc

I can't resist popping candy - Wille Wonka is my hero

What's your secret treat?

Lemon cake or lemon slices, with tea.

In a certain mood I can destroy most kinds of chocolate, preferably chilled, but not with any sort of dried fruit in it though. On Monday I ate 4 packets of Rolos back to back... nom nom nom. As has been mentioned Malteasers dont last long either. I dont eat that much chocolate, but when i do I binge.

Also @BlueBearBoots - thank you for making me smile by calling them treats, what my dear old mum used to call anything sweet as well, "lets see if we have any treats in the cupboard shall we?" was what she always used to say, even when I was all grown up (in size if not in mentality) and at Uni, I used to get a chocolate bar through the post, with a note saying how she was sending me a treat with love.

jamesons-ruffle-1.jpg

If I'm honest, nipples would be my number one answer. Although whenever my mate picks me up at Manc airport or meets me somewhere in Europe, he brings me Hollands meat, or steak and kidney pies. Either way, I could still rub my apparatus all over either one right now.

Weed really. Sticking with the theme I'd probably say Lemsip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.