When are City doing a press conference ?

The Game 77

Still in Dreamland has it really happened ?
Just like the title state's does anyone know if City will be doing the usual press conference due to the 3 player's we have signed or are they waiting until everyone i shome form the world cup done thenare going to do doing a massive one to show the world all out new signing's.
Look at last year when we signed Ade and co we had a press conference for each of those player's
Or are they also waiting to see if we can sign that one big signing the owner has been craving for since taking over the club?

The Game 77 said:
Just like the title state's does anyone know if City will be doing the usual press conference due to the 3 player's we have signed or are they waiting until everyone i shome form the world cup done thenare going to do doing a massive one to show the world all out new signing's.
Look at last year when we signed Ade and co we had a press conference for each of those player's
Or are they also waiting to see if we can sign that one big signing the owner has been craving for since taking over the club?

Are you pissed?

The Game 77 said:
Presumably when the players are available?

If pre-season training starts tomorrow might be more news tomorrow, but who needs a press conference? What's the difference between an interview on the web-site and an interview on SSN, or the BBC?

Marvin said:
The Game 77 said:
Presumably when the players are available?

If pre-season training starts tomorrow might be more news tomorrow, but who needs a press conference? What's the difference between an interview on the web-site and an interview on SSN, or the BBC?

Seems that the club in the last few years have alway done a press conference when we have signed new player's<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:33 am --<br /><br />
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
The Game 77 said:

Are you pissed?

No are you off your face ???

The Game 77 said:
Seems that the club in the last few years have alway done a press conference when we have signed new player's

Yes we have but the club rarely signs players stuck in the middle of the World Cup, either. I guess we could just tell Spain and Germany to let Silva and Boateng miss the semi-finals so that they can hold the shirt up for the photographers at Eastlands though? I'm sure the players would jump at the chance to do so.

it'll be after the world cup, probably just before the US Tour starts so they can have all the players there and launch the new kit at the same time.

or if the world cup players are on their hols during the tour (tevez. rocky, boateng, de jong, silva etc etc) their might wait until the tour finishes and when the whole squad is over here together.

The Game 77 said:

LOL

The Game 77 said:

Are the Yaya Toure's and David Silva's of this world just 'normal' signings?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.