When Boris met Dave.

mat said:
Gelsons Dad said:
scrap ID cards, (1)reduce government interference in the nhs, treat adults like adults and children like children. (2)Return powers from the EU back to britain, make (3)state schools more competitive, it all sound pretty sensible to me.

1.Privatisation No, reduction in bureaucracy that comes with target driven policy.

2. Economic suicide. Who destroyed all the industries that made britain self sufficiant...? Oh yes. it was the tories!!!! Not economic but legal powers.

3. Privatisation again!!!
No, returning power and financial control to head teachers to set and maintain standards.

P.S. why the fear of privatisation? Labour haven't exactly re-nationalised everything in the last 12 years have they?

Ronnie the Rep said:
You lot crack me up. Talk about stereotyping! Just because he came from a priveliged background he is a toff FFS! Harman went to the same public school as Osbourne - is one a labour heroine and the other just a twat because of politics?

True, not all priveliged peole are toffs, but Cameron is;

david-cameron-bullingdon.jpg

What a bunch of tossers!

dannybcity said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
You lot crack me up. Talk about stereotyping! Just because he came from a priveliged background he is a toff FFS! Harman went to the same public school as Osbourne - is one a labour heroine and the other just a twat because of politics?

What a bunch of tossers!

You just know looking at that pic that there's at least 250 'date rapes' you could solve if it was on the Police databse.

OBVIOUSLY THIS IS MY LITTLE JOKE AND I'M NOT ACCUSING THEM OF ANYTHING...

Just saying...

TheMightyQuinn said:
dannybcity said:

What a bunch of tossers!

You just know looking at that pic that there's at least 250 'date rapes' you could solve if it was on the Police databse.

Just saying...

Don't be daft, TMQ. When that picture was taken, they were clearly all virgins whose only experience of naked women peeping through the window of the servants' quarters.

BingoBango said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Just saying...

Don't be daft, TMQ. When that picture was taken, they were clearly all virgins whose only experience of naked women peeping through the window of the servants' quarters.

Lol!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.