When did you lose it

My first time was a mixed bag to say the least. We were kissing in the living room then I carried her up the stairs and about halfway up the stairs, suddenly shot my load. I almost dropped the poor girl. Had to go down on her for an age until I got hard again. I think even she was getting bored of it. Anyway, I managed to soldier on for round 2 for a short time and that was that.

My first time was a mixed bag to say the least. We were kissing in the living room then I carried her up the stairs and about halfway up the stairs, suddenly shot my load. I almost dropped the poor girl. Had to go down on her for an age until I got hard again. I think even she was getting bored of it. Anyway, I managed to soldier on for round 2 for a short time and that was that.
What's all this? Please don't tell me it was because the Stannah was broken.

17 years old.

She was a munter, I was skint so she bought me drinks all night and I was pretty much taken advantage of, not that I complained.

I was playing in the 2nd team of my local cricket team, average age mid 20’s. We had taxes each week for the players for being fat, shit, old etc. mine was virgin tax.

The look on their faces when I turned up at cricket, the morning after and they tried charging me 50p - “not today lads”. It was worth it just for that alone.

I came close with a first girlfriend a couple of times but we never went through with it. 17 / 18 age. I lost it permanently at maybe 19 (possibly 20) with a trainee teacher from Bury I picked up in 5th Ave. I blagged my way through it ok and saw her off the following morning. We bumped in to each other at a Hefner gig at Manchester Hop & Grape a month later but didn’t really say anything. A one nighter isn’t particularly romantic but it got it out of the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.