When is a right to protest not right to protest?

The met have said sorry to six that they arrested for nothing and kept in a cell for sixteen hours , dearrested , it is absolutely about peaceful protesters
The police new very well who the trouble makers were,

Who are you to decide what people can protest about, or anybody for that matter? That’s not how it works. We can’t have these rights watered down because it upsets people or irritates them. That’s what they are supposed to do. If the country hadn’t voted in those Tory vermin, useless, corrupt bastards, then people might not need to as much. Same with environmental issues, the powers that be are in the pockets of big oil companies and next to fuck all is being addressed.

Imagine if our forefathers had said, well working seven days a week for poverty wages is an absolute swine, as is children working in industry and down mines, but heh, we don’t want to be a nuisance.

If you don’t have politicians in your wallet, there is no other way, that’s democracy and free speech, but as we have seen this week, free speech to some is what they believe and if you go against that, you are a ****. Whereas, people on the other side look at that as a forelocktugging, I know my place serf and how to be deferential to the class order. I for one say fuck that and please get off your knees. The working class need to kneel to no birthright toff, we build everything and without us the toffs have fuck all, including our armed services, who do all the fighting when needed are also predominantly working class.

Protests are annoying because asking nicely for fair treatment in the UK, is a complete waste of fucking time. The streets should be like France, compared to them, we are being screwed into the ground, but we are now a docile bunch of cunts too willing to bend over a desk.
Fucking great post,well said

I found this quite harrowing and disturbing. Let's hope the next Government has the bollocks to reverse this appalling monstrosity of a legislation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.