When Was The Last City Game You Went To?

Fulham at Easter time. Before that, it was the blue dippers in December, and my other one was the 6-0 against Pompey. So, 1 win out of 3.
:-(

jimharri said:
Fulham at Easter time. Before that, it was the blue dippers in December, and my other one was the 6-0 against Pompey. So, 1 win out of 3.

i went to 5 games last season 1st one was against Hammers when we won 3-0 then it was City vs Sperms when we lost 2-1 then it was City vs Utd when we lost 1-0 then it was City vs Middlesborough when we won 1-0 then City vs Blackburn when we won 3-1 :) then the season before that i only got to go to one game when we lost 2-0 to blue dippers at home

Missed 6 all season.

EB/Streymur away. Had a ticket but no travel.
Stoke away. On holiday.
Boro home. On holiday.
Pompey away. On holiday.
Copenhagen away. On holiday.
Chelsea away. Couldn't afford it at the time.

Hopefully I'll only miss a max of 3 games this season, (on holiday in Feb) so Hull away,Bolton home, and hopefully we are still in FA Cup.

mcfc92lad said:
jimharri said:

i went to 5 games last season 1st one was against Hammers when we won 3-0 then it was City vs Sperms when we lost 2-1 then it was City vs Utd when we lost 1-0 then it was City vs Middlesborough when we won 1-0 then City vs Blackburn when we won 3-1 :) then the season before that i only got to go to one game when we lost 2-0 to blue dippers at home
Hang on a second... you've been to six games in the last two seasons? And you live in Manchester right?

I racked up seven in the same period... you need to fire up lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.