Where are you in Wembley!

Just decided I am going to do a house party instead. Get some nice food in and my dad can come down and I can watch it with the kids and not have to share the train with a load of scousers.

You'll save yourself a fortune too not because of prices etc but because the scousers won't be able to do what they do best.

Hope your dad gets well soon.

will never go up in the 500 blocks ever again the view is absolute binoculars sh*t, was up there for United and Stoke and a couple of England games - will be in 100's block somewhere when I get mine - Sunderland game we were in the corner only about 10 rows from the front - epic day, I'll never forget screaming at Yaya "What the f*ck are you doing?" as his boot fired the ball to what looked like Row Z before it ended up in the top corner

will never go up in the 500 blocks ever again the view is absolute binoculars sh*t, was up there for United and Stoke and a couple of England games - will be in 100's block somewhere when I get mine - Sunderland game we were in the corner only about 10 rows from the front - epic day, I'll never forget screaming at Yaya "What the f*ck are you doing?" as his boot fired the ball to what looked like Row Z before it ended up in the top corner
Each to their own, you'll never find me in the bottom tier again either, the Wigan final in the "best" seats was a crap view of a crap game. Rags SF, Chelsea SF and Sunderland games all in the 500 blocks, great view.

Qualified to buy first thing this morning but actually forgot all about it until i saw this thread. That's the level of excitement i currently have with the performances we've had recently. Went to buy them just now, sorted everything then accidentally clicked find seats again after i already had what i wanted. It's now telling me i've had my allocation despite the fact i didn't actually buy the tickets. So annoying, hoping it's just one of those reserved for 15 minutes things and then it clears, need to do it tonight as i won't get a chance until late Wednesday otherwise

I've found that the pissheads tend to be in the bottom, the only time I've noticed anyone up top a bit hammered was me at the raggy semi. I wasn't that bad but did manage to fall down about 6 rows of seats hurling abuse at Van de Saar. I've adjusted now to the fact I'm not in 117 and I can't lean against a seat with my knees while being passionate. ;)

I've seen fights blue on blue, sleeping in seats and plenty of general poor behaviour downstairs.

in heaven or in hell,after the final whistle?That's the point.....

£72 for me and £72 for my 16 year old son in full time education, they don't have a 16/17 cat, proper shit that, i'm skint now.

I can get mine on Thursday after 2pm. I spoke to city yesterday, they said I'd almost definitely get one but they can't see them getting near going on open sale. I'm a platinum season ticket holder only on champs league cup scheme with 2600 points. I get my away tickets elsewhere as I'd never get one otherwise. I hope that's helped indicate where we're at

I can get mine on Thursday after 2pm. I spoke to city yesterday, they said I'd almost definitely get one but they can't see them getting near going on open sale. I'm a platinum season ticket holder only on champs league cup scheme with 2600 points. I get my away tickets elsewhere as I'd never get one otherwise. I hope that's helped indicate where we're at
Don't you mean Wednesday week, it's still League Cup scheme s/cards only this Thursday?

"Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard not registered on the League Cup Scheme with 2,500 or more ticket points – Wednesday 17February at 2pm."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.