Where do birds(feathered ones) go to die?

scotty123

There must be millions upon millions of birds in the British Isles yet you hardly see any dead in the streets apart from the ones run over by cars.
You never see or hear of them falling dead from the sky, obviously thousands of them must die from natural causes every day but where do they go to die, even if they die in the nest what happens to their bodies you just dont see them anywhere !

totallywired said:
They fly in front of my train , can`t imagine how many i`ve had splattered on my windscreen this year.

You sure they're not just lark-in about?

Well they stick together so maybe the other one sets it on fire,viking style, there has to be a reason you see them flying about with all that kindling in the beaks

ive got lots of birds in my garden and sometimes they do just keel over and die,i also have cats and foxes so they take them off for their dinner

karen7 said:
ive got lots of birds in my garden and sometimes they do just keel over and die,i also have cats and foxes so they take them off for their dinner
I have never seen a bird pop its clogs on my lawn !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.