Where in NYC to watch City April 30?

NanaToure42

*sorry in advance if this is in the wrong forum. Didn't know to go Matchday or here or where. Feel free to move it

I'm in NYC for a wedding. Was hoping to check out a good spot to watch the City game tomorrow (4/30). I've seen some stuff on here about City NYC bars but can't remember any of the details.

Wedding is at the JW Marriott right next to the Trump Tower. The closer the better, I'm 50/50 on waking up hungover at 8am the morning after a wedding to go to a bar. But if there's a good spot and it's close i think it'd be worth it.

Any input is appreciated!

*sorry in advance if this is in the wrong forum. Didn't know to go Matchday or here or where. Feel free to move it

I'm in NYC for a wedding. Was hoping to check out a good spot to watch the City game tomorrow (4/30). I've seen some stuff on here about City NYC bars but can't remember any of the details.

Wedding is at the JW Marriott right next to the Trump Tower. The closer the better, I'm 50/50 on waking up hungover at 8am the morning after a wedding to go to a bar. But if there's a good spot and it's close i think it'd be worth it.

Any input is appreciated!
There's a pub called mad hatters about 15-20 minutes from times sq were city fans Meet on 3rd avenue

Mad Hatter is great mate
I was in NYC for the semi and watched it in there
Breakfast for $17 is amazing

$17!?
It had better be amazing.
Been a long time since I was in Manhattan. The wife and I were talking about going back over. We'd heard prices were crazy but if a $17 breakfast is considered a bargain, I think we'll give it a swerve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.