wheres the hughes out brigade tonight....???

kippax_lad

probably pissed off coz they got fuk all to moan about!

ANYWAY!

well done hughes and well done city...great night! roll on next thursday!

jeese ... why does someone always set up one of these threads everytime we have a good game and everyone gets giddy. we will probably get hammered against chelski and the hughes out brigade will create a thread called ''hughes out'' ... then we will win a game and the giddy giddy boys will come and create a ''where are the hughes out people'' thread.

felixbg said:
jeese ... why does someone always set up one of these threads everytime we have a good game and everyone gets giddy. we will probably get hammered against chelski and the hughes out brigade will create a thread called ''hughes out'' ... then we will win a game and the giddy giddy boys will come and create a ''where are the hughes out people'' thread.

Exactly, both sides are as predictable as each other.

kippax_lad said:

ANYWAY!

Good call

kippax_lad said:

ANYWAY!

<yawn>

Maybe they're in the same place the Hughes in brigade went to after Forest did us 3-0 at home??

After a performance like that, you dont think a more talented manager may be able to draw more of the same out of those players on a more consistent basis? I want more of it more often. Why would it "piss me off"?

I still want him out but always said i would give him a year to see how he did.

So we beat an Aston Villa side at home who we should be beating anyway with the players we have at our disposal.

Lets not get too giddy.

Disturbance said:
kippax_lad said:

ANYWAY!

<yawn>

Maybe they're in the same place the Hughes in brigade went to after Forest did us 3-0 at home??

What kind of team did we have out? If we played them now we'd do them 5-0. You're a Hughes out muppet aswell, get a life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.