Which Euro awayday would you like the most?

I think Amsterdam would be a let down supposedly now you have to be a permanent resisdent of Amsterdam to buy skunk. A lot of the places in the red light district are getting closed down as well. It's a great ground Ajaxs. As i've lived in Italy I have to say the Milans clubs supporters are generally very freindly. Anywhere in Germany is great. Lisbon isn't great really the Portuguese seem about 30 years behind England, even worse than the Eastern block. went to Benfica the fans are freindly, it's great for beer as well. The Ukraine is actually very very nice when we went to Kharkiv the locals were excellent and so were the police. 4000 Everton fans enjoyed it. I have to tell you though Athens should be avoided at all costs. It's a dump really full of prostitutes and homeless people. None of the fans in Athens are known to be particuarly freindly. The police seem to act like coked up morons on a friday night, just itching to wack you. Honestly it's like a third world country even Belarus is nicer.

Allianz Arena for me had the pleasure of watching 1860 Munich there at the beginning of May, great stadium and I love the capital of Bavaria a truly great place.<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:27 pm --<br /><br />Allianz Arena for me had the pleasure of watching 1860 Munich there at the beginning of May, great stadium and I love the capital of Bavaria a truly great place.

I would love to go to Dortmund for a top European night. Dortmund reguarly attract 80,000 people 25,000 of which are housed in their 'Kop' known as the yellow wall. The Wesfalstadion is nicknamed the operahouse of European football and I would love to hear it for myself.

standupefc said:
Lisbon isn't great really the Portuguese seem about 30 years behind England, even worse than the Eastern block. went to Benfica the fans are freindly, it's great for beer as well.

It's all about opinions I suppose - I really like Lisbon, spent a week there at Euro 2004 and had a great time.

To those that have mentioned Donetsk, this would be a city I would want to visit out of intrigue more than anything. Apparently their stadia is one of the best, and so is their football from what people tell me. Our style against theirs would be very interesting- two teams based on superb ball retention.

Eastern European cities are a bit of mystery to me aswell.

dannybcity said:
Milan's an over priced dump, although it might give me the chance to get the my stolen 500 Euros and touchscreen Blackberry back.

Munich or the Dam all the way!

I was waiting for you to post this! I concur.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.