Which game have you enjoyed watching the most this season?

Napoli away and Spurs at home.

The Spurs game was, in my opinion, the ideal performance of Guardiola’s style. The pressing must be still causing their players nightmares.

Bournemouth away with the winner seven mins into injury time was probably the start/catalyst for this incredible run and season.

Arsenal in the cup also as they’re a decent side on there day but firmly put in there place.

Chelsea away made me confident that we were going to put some silverware in the trophy room

chelsea away and the first signs of a great team and after 20min i turned to my lad and said this is a special team and even if we lose today we will walk the league. but we give the chelsea team a viewing of what is to come over the season and if we really wanted we could have hurt them big time. the game at the etihad proved we scared them in the first game and they truly waved the white flag and just sat back without putting a tackle in

Chelsea away for me. Before it I would have been happy with a draw. After it I realized that there wouldn’t be any matches that they wouldn’t be favored in.

Chelsea and Rags away because they won us the league this season as it destroyed the pair of them mentally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.