Which NFL team to support?

Instant_Offense said:
Decc66 said:
Forget NFL college football is far more entertaining, the atmosphere at the bigger games is unbelievable with 100,000 plus crowds.

GO VOLS !!!!

Never thought I would see another Vol fan on blue moon.

-- Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:11 pm --

Decc66 said:
Forget NFL college football is far more entertaining, the atmosphere at the bigger games is unbelievable with 100,000 plus crowds.

GO VOLS !!!!

Never thought I would see another Vol fan on blue moon.

You never know, a couple more and we could form a support group......

and no that's not a mi-spelling !

Flying in a Blue Dream said:
Boise State? Underdog? They are the Celtic of College Football (strong team weak division).

Good for one upset per year of a top team?

Fuck them!

Support the Oregon State Beavers! The 'I don't know what' of CFB. (had a streak of 28 losing years(ended 1999). Doing ok (two losses)at present)

Fuck the Oregon Ducks, an evil (undefeated) version of Manchester City(see Nike and Phil Knight) of CFB)

CFB has all the passion.

The NFL is fucking Arsenal: league wide.

Anyhow, go Vikings! (Oh, how you have hurt me.)

Strong team because of good recruiting and brilliant coaching. Its not like they can instantly transfer to a better division at the drop of a hat. They have gradually made there way up and are going to the Big East next year for a better challenge but as far as the BCS is concerned they are the underdog. Boise have beaten top 25 teams countlessly but have gained no respect just because they dont play them 3 or 4 times a season. Watch out for them in the top 5 in a couple of years time and hopefully the move to the Big East will see them in a BCS bowl game.

Detroit for me, just got my tickets for Wembley in the Autumn. For college football its the University of Michigan. Went to a few games with 109,000 people at, incredible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.