Which of the following did you go to? Anyone done all ten?

The only one I missed was Newcastle in 1968. I played amateur football in those days and we had a cup final that evening. Couldn't get out of that. Mind you, I was at the hastily arranged Monday night friendly at Maine Road against Bury when the trophy was formally presented & Bury fans also celebrated their promotion. Anyone else on here remember that ?
Yes i was there for that friendly

Got no idea why i wasnt at Blackburn.i do reme,ber partying long into the night tho..
Newcastle May 1968,i was 10 months old;i was born just as Joe Mercer and Malcom Allison were welcoming the players back for pre season training and planning our assault on the title.Read a lot about that match over the years,and thd last time i went to st james park (disappointing 1-1draw) i gatecrashed their executive suite after talking to the security bloke ,who remembered ,with misty eyes,how we "took 20 thousands fans that day"

1968 you were 10 mate not 10 months! as you say, your memory not good!
brilliant times we have had though

The only one I missed was Newcastle in 1968. I played amateur football in those days and we had a cup final that evening. Couldn't get out of that. Mind you, I was at the hastily arranged Monday night friendly at Maine Road against Bury when the trophy was formally presented & Bury fans also celebrated their promotion. Anyone else on here remember that ?

Yes

8 out 9 for me ( I wasn't alive in 68 so that doesn't count in my tally) The only one I missed was the 6-1. I vowed after the none push on Frontzeck game that I'd never step foot in that cheating vile cesspit ever again! And I haven't. I even got offered a ticket in the morning at facers but impolightly declined.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.