Votes: 342 22.8%
  • Rangers

Votes: 103 6.9%
  • Celtic

Votes: 195 13.0%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 130 8.7%

• Total voters
Liverpool and Man U (impossible to separate them now, they’re just two cheeks of the same arsehole). Clubs like Villa, Arsenal, Leeds etc are okay(ish), it’s just their fans that are twats. With the other two, everything about them stinks of self entitled arrogance from top to bottom. If you had to choose one then the dippers are probably slightly more delusional than the rags but there’s precious little in it.
Beautifully written.i agree.

The Smogmonsters? Horrible club (imo) who have had some pretty unpleasant players and Managers over the years (especially that hyped up ex rag midfielder who was always injured in his playing career). Their fans never struck me as the friendliest much either! Oh, and they always seemed to beat us when we were not that much more shit than them, and they seemed to get some pretty dubious decisions from memory!
Can't comment on the town itself, as I've never been.
Luton would also be on that list. Nothing against the current team really, but going back a few years, the plastic pitch, that bloody awful ultra right wing Tory MP who was chairman, the ID cards...
and David Pleat prancing across the pitch after 'that game' ofcourse!
Luton is a good shout.nowadays
Back in the late 70s and early 80s as a teenage football fan I loved Luton with their vibrant attacking football,a multi cultured unit set up to entertain and stand up to the racist abuse at Everton and spurs etc
Paul Walsh,dazzling skills, Mark Stein compact little inside forward who would turn on a six pence,David Moss showing elegance and ball control on the wing....I could even forgive them for sending us down

Then. Thatcher ..plastic pitches.membership schemes ( which I managed to sneak in twice with the Branch)...
And now....I really hate Luton once again,after the way one of their players( can't remember his name,a nobody) tried to do Phil Foden with a horrific challenge, one that was meant to do damage....
Nah,I hate Luton Town. They can Fuck off.
And ,I've just remembered..in 1961 Denis law put 6 goals past the hatters. In the fa cup ..and we still lost the effing tie,lol

Yep.i hate Luton Town.

Last edited:
Out of all those teams. I would love to know why Middlesbrough are included on the list. They must have got a special mention just to be on the list.

Man United and Liverpool is understandable obivious for plenty of reasons. United because of Fergie, 1993-2012 era players, fans being entitled and gobby. Liverpool, Klopp, Fans, a few of their legend players and never can take the truth. The common ground of being closest Premier League teams in terms of geography makes it that big.

I just can't get into any London team rivalry. Arsenal is the exception because of their fans entitlement and part of the red cartel that claimed we win everything by cheating. They are probably at best competitive rivals than actual rivals.

Leeds, well because of the being separated by the pennines, the fans being their usual selves (Getting in trouble) and they hate Manchester so an easy one. I do think the Premier League is better with them in (6 easy points every year if that was the case) but the games more enjoyable than playing Luton, Bournemouth and those teams (No offence to the supporters of these clubs). Also for us blues who come from Rochdale/Oldham areas towards West Yorkshire and the Pennines.

Celtic, well they are anti English/British and they seem to get into bed with Liverpool with the same ideologies so they deserve a mention to be on the top 5. I've always preferred Rangers over Celtic any day of the week.

In second place behind the obvious its Sporting Lisbon (fook calling them their proper name) and third place Red Star Belgrade, both sets of fans are cowardly wankers.

Cant believe Liverpool are hated more than u****d in the poll, an indication of how shite they now are maybe.

Last edited:
Out of interest why so many City fans hating on Bayern? Not that Bayern aren't obnoxious but I don't see where the historical precedent is set?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.