Who’s gone in the summer?

Ake and skriniar , deals already in place for the summer .. would think stones and ota will be gone ..

4 centre backs of Ake , skriniar , Laporte and Garcia , would be very happy with that a major improvement than what we have .

also Auror from Lyon the midfielder , pep sees him Similar to xavi and are working on a deal for the summer .

been told there will be no new wingers as the club believe Sané will stay , but are looking at a striker but not heard any names yet ..

Got the transfers correct last summer , so no grief please , posting in good faith, from a very reliable source .
Skriniar would be great, but Ake is not needed IMO. Skriniar, Stones, Laporte, Dinho and Garcia should be good enough. Aouar is amazing, but unless Gundogan leaves that would limit Fodens playing time

Skriniar would be great, but Ake is not needed IMO. Skriniar, Stones, Laporte, Dinho and Garcia should be good enough. Aouar is amazing, but unless Gundogan leaves that would limit Fodens playing time
Think Ake is to fill the homegrown role we’d need as it looks like peps not having Stones and there aren’t too many good homegrown centre half’s out there at the moment

Garcia. Or just keep Stones
I agree I think we should keep stones but should he go there isn’t many out there. We couldn’t rely on just Laporte, skriniar and Garcia as an injury to one of Laporte or skriniar similar to this year would leave us short and with as hard as he tries and as good as he is, a midfielder playing centre back

Left-footed backup for Laporte is needed, looks like Ake, Pau Torres and Gabriel are the candidates.
Ideally, we'd have Laporte and Ake/Torres/Gabriel for the left side, new starter (Skriniar/Dias/whoever) and Garcia on the right. But both Otamendi and Stones need to be sold for that to happen.

What age does a centre back need to be to be considered a starter?
If we are getting rid of Stones and Ota and bring in two new centre backs, then where does this leave Garcia?
I am presuming the new centre backs would be in the age bracket of 23-28 so they will have plenty of years ahead of them. When does Garcia get game time to become a starter?
The players we are being linked with have obviously played regular first team football from the ages of 18-23 to get to the level they are at now. Garcia while still young, would he be happy to sit behind 2 new players for 5 years? If 2 come in and 2 go out then surely Garcia will go on loan to get the experience he needs.
At the minute even with the injuries in the defence Garcia doesn't get the game time.

Personally I would be happy with Laporte/1 New Signing/Stones/Garcia as our 4 with Fernandinho there also. Garcia would be able to get game time ahead of Stones easier than he would if we replaced Stones with a new signing.

If we are getting rid of Stones and Ota and bring in two new centre backs, then where does this leave Garcia?
I think Garcia would become a backup to a new expensive RCB, another new CB (presumably left-footed one) signing is planned as Laporte's backup. Garcia will move closer to the starting 11 this way.

I think Garcia would become a backup to a new expensive RCB, another new CB (presumably left-footed one) signing is planned as Laporte's backup. Garcia will move closer to the starting 11 this way.

Possibly, but I still believe Fernandinho would play as back up RCB ahead of Garcia.

I am presuming the new centre backs would be in the age bracket of 23-28 so they will have plenty of years ahead of them. When does Garcia get game time to become a starter?
The players we are being linked with have obviously played regular first team football from the ages of 18-23 to get to the level they are at now. Garcia while still young, would he be happy to sit behind 2 new players for 5 years? If 2 come in and 2 go out then surely Garcia will go on loan to get the experience he needs.
At the minute even with the injuries in the defence Garcia doesn't get the game time.

Personally I would be happy with Laporte/1 New Signing/Stones/Garcia as our 4 with Fernandinho there also. Garcia would be able to get game time ahead of Stones easier than he would if we replaced Stones with a new signing.

I think you have answered your own question, Garcia needs to get experience something he is not going to get at a club challenging for the EPL, Garcia is highly unlikely to make it at City and will probably leave the day after Pep, But judge for yourself who is the better at that age Denayer or Garcia

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.