Who are we saying goodbye to?

Rascal

El Presidente
Team supported
RCD Espanyol
Last season surprised me who left.

I reckon Pep will do the same, there will be exits.

I think its nailed on Laporte leaves, he deserves to play far more than he does, he is such an elegant footballer and great defender.

Two others are Bernardo and Gundo, I want them to stay, Gundo though is 32 and Bernardo deserves to play every week and we will get big money for him.

My outsider to leave is Mahrez, he is in his thirties and will still demand a big fee, he has been brilliant for us too.

Whats your thoughts?

I think its nailed on Laporte leaves, he deserves to play far more than he does, he is such an elegant footballer and great defender.

Two others are Bernardo and Gundo, I want them to stay, Gundo though is 32 and Bernardo deserves to play every week and we will get big money for him.

My outsider to leave is Mahrez, he is in his thirties and will still demand a big fee, he has been brilliant for us too.

Whats your thoughts?
Thread title needs changing. It’s “to” not “too”.

Whats your thoughts?
If Mahrez,Gundo and Bernie leave..we don‘t win the league next year.That’s 100% in my book.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.