Who couldnt go today?

Left Meretown near Newport Shrops, at 3pm got to game 2 mins before half time!

Got home at 10.30ish, arms sore from tension whilst driving!

Anyway great result, and there's now't like being there!

Always worth the effort.

Damocles said:
glen quagmire said:
Mods this one to mentions the game today, let's merge this also.

Don't start

Especially when you couldn't even be arsed to go to the game :)<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:42 pm --<br /><br />
Skashion said:
The roads were fucking terrible. Don't blame those who gave it a miss.

I Do.

Kudos to my mate who drove up from Derby today with his 6 yr old son.
They're ST holders at Pride Park, but have always had a soft spot for us. Dropped another mate off in New Moston and Rochdale Road, Broadway etc were like ice rinks.

M60 back to Worsley, we must have passed about 30 cars stuck in snow or broke down.
Made his mind up to stay over.

Blue Punter said:
Kudos to my mate who drove up from Derby today with his 6 yr old son.
They're ST holders at Pride Park, but have always had a soft spot for us. Dropped another mate off in New Moston and Rochdale Road, Broadway etc were like ice rinks.

M60 back to Worsley, we must have passed about 30 cars stuck in snow or broke down.
Made his mind up to stay over.

Good on him mate. Puts some on here to shame. It was a bit of snow, that's all:)

Not a bad turn out today considering the shite weather plus the free tv option.
Parked the car near the mitchell arms and had to push the fucker out after,thanks to other blues for helping out.
Also,fair play to the Fulham fans for making some noise,a great effort and never stopped singing.(or taking the piss out of the poznan)

doots said:
Parked the car near the mitchell arms and had to push the fucker out after,thanks to other blues for helping out.
Also,fair play to the Fulham fans for making some noise,a great effort and never stopped singing.(or taking the piss out of the poznan)

loved it when they did the poznan when their player scorede an own goal.

bluebannana said:
I made the decision before setting off not to go, the car was basically snowed in and it was fucking freezing :) and it was on tv. Armchair fan I am not, but couldnt really justify going.
Anyone else ?

You ordered that big,new comfy armchair yet?
Could be freezing for weeks yet......<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:05 am --<br /><br />
panzer1311 said:
I didn't go because of the bad weather , and i dont have to justify that to anybody , red or blue , i just didn't fancy it .... ok?

Why bleat about it on here then?
Trying to justify your shame just wont wash.

de niro said:
doots said:

loved it when they did the poznan when their player scorede an own goal.

The cheeky buggers did a poznan when our starting 11 was announced.
Now where did they get that idea from?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.