Who do you want promoted from the Championship?

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by MarsLlama, 16 Feb 2017.

1. jimharri

jimharri

Occasional idiot
    So then; by your reasoning, clubs like Burton, or Bournemouth, shouldn't really be in the PL as their grounds (and consequently, their fanbase) isn't large enough. Is that a fair summing up of your position; I don't want to misinterpret what you're saying. And I do honestly see where you're coming from. I just see it as a flawed argument, on the basis that if a player is turning out for a "small club", he is less deserving of a place in the PL than, say, a player at L***s, Wednesday, Wolves, Villa, Brum etc etc, regardless of how those respective sides perform on the pitch. I guess we won't agree on this, so I'll withdraw from the thread.

2. Airbags Optional

Airbags Optional

Brighton and Hove Albion
    Huddersfield Town
    Sheffield Wednesday

I think all three would play the right way...

Don't like Geordie fans, they are not far off the Bin dippers in entitlement

3. zandvoort blue

zandvoort blue

Brighton 1 - 0 Barcodes

And the Geordies go to Huddersfield this weekend. A Brighton win tonite would mean they`ll be focused on the weekend rather than their game against us tomorrow.

4. karen7

karen7

Come on the seagulls

5. prestonibbo_mcfc

prestonibbo_mcfc

You're bloody hoping some, there.

6. Leto

Leto

Wednesday.

7. FogBlueInSanFran

FogBlueInSanFran

Prediction: BHA, Huddy, Newcastle

Preference: BHA, Norwich City, anyone but Leeds. Fucking Leeds. How can anyone want to see those asswipes anywhere near the Prem?

I hope Palace stay up too since the BHA/Palace banter would be fun; as a neutral that would be an enjoyable rivalry to see. I've had a soft spot for Norwich for a while, especially with their "You're just a shit Man City" and "We've come for our scarves" songs sung at the rags.

Last edited: 28 Feb 2017
  8. Iamthemusicman

Iamthemusicman

Newcastle - big team, always seem to have a decent record against our rivals whilst being anice easy 6 points for us.
    Brighton - my mate supports them so would be good for the banter, and it's a new team/stadium.
    Huddersfield - really enjoyed the trip last week (minus the actual match), very easy to get to and they play good football.

Leeds wouldn't be too bad either, they're a team and Leeds is a great city.

9. Brighton
    Huddersfield
    Sheff Wed

Or

Brighton
    Toon
    Sheff Wed

10. Wouldn't mind Leeds