Who else is excited???

I cannot wait for the music!<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:46 am --<br /><br />I couldnt stop going through possible lineups and scenarios in my head last night!

The atmosphere will be buzzin before the game in and around the ground.....defo getting downe early for a beer!

what do others think about all the bars and stuff around the ground now? I think it adds to the build up....i know many will see it as a bit americanised....

The music............the champppiiiioooooonnns

Uber Blues said:
Feels like we have waited a lifetime.....oh hang on a seconds that's because we have done! My last memory of top flight European football was way back in 1977 i think when we played Juve at Maine Road. I cant bloody wait!

41 years of approx 30 first team games a season god knows how much money, time travelling etc finally I feel like it's all been worth it. Sure makes the good times special after the years and years of shit (not that I'd change a thing).

Special mention to the SS where it was apparently dead on Saturday for the rendition of 'We never win away'. City- 'Soul still burning bright'.

Strange thing is I've always been totally against none champions being involved but hey ho ;)

blue b4 the moon said:
Uber Blues said:
Feels like we have waited a lifetime.....oh hang on a seconds that's because we have done! My last memory of top flight European football was way back in 1977 i think when we played Juve at Maine Road. I cant bloody wait!

41 years of approx 30 first team games a season god knows how much money, time travelling etc finally I feel like it's all been worth it. Sure makes the good times special after the years and years of shit (not that I'd change a thing).

Special mention to the SS where it was apparently dead on Saturday for the rendition of 'We never win away'. City- 'Soul still burning bright'.

Strange thing is I've always been totally against none champions being involved but hey ho ;)
Two great posts, it seems like a life time
One in which I've fallen in love, out of love and then back in love with the club spanning 46 years
On the train now into Manchester to sample the delights and then get to the ground, just can't wait!
Listening to 'pounding' as I type

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.