Who else is Wembleyed out?

I wouldnt say I'm Wembleyed out more a case of priced out. Plus I think Wembley stadium is shit !

I have missed out on RM because I cant afford to attend group matches. Hotel, two days lost pay etc. Pre covid premier inn about 30quid post covid over a 100quid its bonkers

I hate travelling through London I have only attended the Etihad I think 4 times this season so probably dont qualify anyway, and only 1 fa cup tie.

It's great for local fans that you can qualify and to cut down on tourist, but I guess fans like us who are 300miles away we take the hit. It seem we can now only get tickets for the lesser games. I just feel us long serving fans who live miles away are being forgotten. It seems the local fans (fair enough) and tourists are being catered for but fans living miles away are being ignored

we would normally attention between 8 and 15 matches a season, but this season tickets have been like rocking horse shit. Plus the cheapest was 60quid. Feels like we are being pushed out.

Last edited:
I wouldnt say I'm Wembleyed out more a case of priced out. Plus I think Wembley stadium is shit !

I have missed out on RM because I cant afford to attend group matches. Hotel, two days lost pay etc. Pre covid premier inn about 30quid post covid over a 100quid its bonkers

I hate travelling through London I have only attended the Etihad I think 4 times this season so probably dont qualify anyway, and only 1 fa cup tie.

It's great for local fans that you can qualify and to cut down on tourist, but I guess fans like us who are 300miles away we take the hit. It seem we can now only get tickets for the lesser games. I just feel us long serving fans who live miles away are being forgotten. It seems the local fans (fair enough) and tourists are being catered for but fans living miles away are being ignored

we would normally attention between 8 and 15 matches a season, but this season tickets have been like rocking horse shit. Plus the cheapest was 60quid. Feels like we are being pushed out.

Are you suggesting that people who live far away are given less restrictive criteria to local fans to buy at the same time?

If not, what would you suggest they do so you are not being pushed out or forgotten?

I hate everything about Wembley.... the atmosphere is average, the location is shit, the prices are ridiculous, getting there and away from there is pathetic, the pubs are not VFM. I have been most times we've been there but I have a good enough excuse to not go this year so will be giving it a wide berth.

On the plus side, nobody who wants one should have any trouble getting a Champions League Final ticket, should we get there, with so many being Wembleyed Out.
I think it’s more a case of being Wembleyed Out for games that aren't finals. I can understand why people might be giving this one a swerve after an expensive twelve months as a City fan.

In 1993, Sheffield Wednesday went to Wembley four times in six weeks. By the time of the FA Cup final replay, there were empty seats in blocks in the Wednesday end.

After 13 years of regular trips down there, it's understandable why people are selective about when they want to go. If we can criticise people for missing FA Cup semi-finals then let's be calling out people who miss Charity Shields. Truth is, nobody should face ridicule for how they feel about it.

Are you suggesting that people who live far away are given less restrictive criteria to local fans to buy at the same time?

If not, what would you suggest they do so you are not being pushed out or forgotten?

I am by no means saying I should have the same as local fans, or even less restricted than locals.

It just feels after going to matches with my lad since the early 2000's. (6 yrs old doing around trip of 600 miles was a nightmare lol)

This season it's been very hard to get tickets, it's just annoying when I turn the match on to see half n half scarfs. That's why I feel abit pushed out

I am by no means saying I should have the same as local fans, or even less restricted than locals.

It just feels after going to matches with my lad since the early 2000's. (6 yrs old doing around trip of 600 miles was a nightmare lol)

This season it's been very hard to get tickets, it's just annoying when I turn the match on to see half n half scarfs. That's why I feel abit pushed out
30 pounds a ticket on your doorstep, come on Gordon, you know you want too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.