Who else is Wembleyed out?

I am / not doing the semi nor the final if we get there. I just really don’t enjoy the day. Think I will enjoy it more on the telly. Anyone else feel the same?
For every beautiful girl in the world there’s a guy who’s bored of fucking her.

I agree with you, too much of a good thing makes the good thing become less good.

How do you top beating the rags in an FA Cup Final ?

Community Shields are the only ones I waiver with these days, but nearer the game I'm always tempted - even though you know the team is going to be undercooked and may be missing a few. It was a novelty at Leicester the other season. But can't beat an early pre-season look at the side anyway, and the long distant pre-season friendlies overseas make the Community Shield the only opportunity.

I'll be there for FA Cup semi. Relaxed at semi-finals, but not so relaxed for finals

For every beautiful girl in the world there’s a guy who’s bored of fucking her.

I agree with you, too much of a good thing makes the good thing become less good.

How do you top beating the rags in an FA Cup Final ?
Beating them twice on the run!

Our Everest moment was last season for me and it will never be better than that but I would love to see us hammer them again. That’s if we have any fit players by then!

Not going to the semi final, and won't be going to the final. Two reasons.
A. I won't qualify for a ticket. I did qualify for the Watford final, but not last year. Thankfully, due to someone on here going on holiday that weekend, he made his ticket available to me. Thanks S.

B. It's just too expensive. Last June probably cost me nearly €450, once flights, hotel and walking around money was taken into account. I don't feel I can justify that, even for a cup final.

Could never tire of the old stadium, always looked out for it from the train on the way into Euston. Loved getting off the tube at Wembley Park and the walk up Wembley Way. Didn't matter if I was with 9,000 Fleetwood or 40,000 City the magic was the same.
New Wembley only been once didn't like it. Area vastly over developed, stadium soulless concrete bowl, magic gone I'm afraid. Would love City to defend the champions league there this May but it is the occasion not the stadium that would make the occasion special.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.