Who else is Wembleyed out?

Non season ticket holders most certainly got final tickets last year from a supporters club I know . And the same will happen this year , fans who hardly ever go to home games.
That's right. Supporters' clubs submit their requests, they get their allocation and are free to distribute them as they see fit.

It was Liverpool two years ago, sharing Wembley with the dippers and Pep playing a second team to rotate because of Champions league football led to a lot of people not bothering. Passing it off as this years game shows how desperate they are, pure gaslighting pushing something that is obviously not true.
Believe there were also rail issues that werkend as Euston was closed so train options from Mcr involved going via Leeds or Sheffield.

Non season ticket holders most certainly got final tickets last year from a supporters club I know . And the same will happen this year , fans who hardly ever go to home games.
Exactly this, I am seeing applicants who don't do any games, anywhere asking for multiple tickets, I have also seen one lad who doesn't have a season ticket, never ever goes to the Etihad, get, Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea away, plus Spurs in the cup, he has asked for 3 final tickets

Last edited:
Did we sell out on Saturday , I’m pretty sure we did and heard we had sold Chelsea returns .
We did sell out - both our initial 34,000 allocation and the 2738 extra tickets we were given.

However, regarding those extra tickets I do wish people would stop saying they were returns from the other club. They weren't. Chelsea sold out too and also sold out the extras they were given. It's not just City fans - fans of pretty much every club seem to think that when they get extra tickets then it must be returns from the other club.

The empty seats you always see at Wembley around the ground are the expensive club Wembley ones in the second tier. These are a real problem too as they let opposition fans above you. Last year rags were throwing stuff down at us each time we scored. It needs sorting out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.