Who ever went to Anfield tonight..........

mcfc_brazil

My hat goes off to you!, absolutely fantastic support, had to watch the game on t.v couldn't make it but to outsing Anfield at 3-0 down shows what brilliant support we have and you did your club and fans proud!. It just sickens me that on the pitch we didn't show any heart and that the like of Balotelli don't have the decency to acknowledge fantastic support! Keep the faith, CTID!

Just like old trafford - not a peep from them 'til they scored. So we had three 'peeps' and then a bit of a song near the end.

As the song went tonight "Where's your famous atmosphere?" Was met by uncomfortable looks around from the dipper fans rather than a chorus of anything significant in retaliation.

to be fair they probably dont give a shit. they won.

but think we did well to keep spirits up. players will no what its like to lose now so mabye they can chill out on saturday :S !!@£!@ ;)

sorry i was at anfield tonight i was at the back banging the wall singin peter fletcher songs (hurt me arm doing it) i thought the atmosphere was awful both sides.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.