Who has been to the most City games on here?

Seeing as some are counting aways, reserve matches at Maine Road and Hyde plus Eds games, if I include them. 4

I know a couple of guys who must be over two thousand games. Probably about a thousand my self, my first game was the home against against Stoke as a young boy in 1972 when we screwed the title, Second game was against West Ham the next home game, my old man knew "Pete the badge" went to the game with him...even then he was dressed like the club shop.

I know a couple of guys who must be over two thousand games. Probably about a thousand my self, my first game was the home against against Stoke as a young boy in 1972 when we screwed the title, Second game was against West Ham the next home game, my old man knew "Pete the badge" went to the game with him...even then he was dressed like the club shop.
Missed about 6 home games since 1967 and have been to about a quarter of away games plus all cup semis and finals ! Haven't a clue how many games this is !

Spent 10 minutes on this and I work it out to be around 1,800 games. I did every game home and away for many seasons during the 80s/90s, missed about 5 home games in the last 40 years and having cut back on the aways when the kids were younger (and simply couldn't afford it), am now getting to most of them again.
Amazing mate

Some really impressive numbers on here, fair play to everyone.

I actually track mine on the Futbology app on my phone. I have been tracking them for years and I've got a good memory for remembering what games I was at going right back.

I went to my first game in September 1988 but didn't have a season ticket till 2003 due to us not being able to afford them but still managed to get to a minimum of at least 7 games a season for those non season ticket seasons through my Dad getting tickets from all sort of places (a lot came from the Junior Blues in the early 90's as we used to help out a lot)

So I've been going 36 seasons (including this season) with my best season being the Sven season where I only missed 5 games (all away). The worst was obviously the Covid Season where we could only go to 3 games and I manged 2 (missed out in the ballet for the Everton home game)

Anyway after Tuesday this week I am now on 798 matches broken done (thanks to the app, I've not worked this out)

636 Home games
162 Away games
I've seen City play on 66 different grounds
489 Wins, 155 Draws and 154 Losses
1627 City Goals Scored and 748 Conceded
Biggest Win the 9-0 v Burton
Biggest defeat the 6-0 at Chelsea under Sven
I've seen us play Villa the most (36 times)
The ground I've been to the most outside of The Etihad and Maine Road is Wembley (seen us there 20 times)

Will be great to get to 800 which will be Everton away as I'm on holiday for a bit in December so missing Palace at home & Luton tickets are like rocking horse you know what. Then the march to a 1000 begins which at a lets say minimum of 30 a season will probably take the best part of another 6 seasons after this one. Looking forward to ticking of some National League North grounds when we get relegated though :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.