Who has been to the most City games on here?

If you attended games to watch Trevor Christie, Robert Hopkins, Gerry Creaney, Wayne Clarke and Giorgios Samaras like I did then you will never be beaten on match day attendance.

Add Tony Cunningham and Peter Bodak to that list too.
Was there to “enjoy” Christie,Hopkins,creamery,Clarke & the super greek, Cunningham & bodak before my time :)

Tony Morehead Daren Page and Sean Riley will all be right up there.
Not sure about Tony, but Sean is roughly my age (59) and Darren is definitely younger.

Not disputing their commitment for one moment, but I can think of at least 2 in their late 60s/early 70s (Graham and Dee) who've been going regularly home/away/europe since the George Poyser days.

I’ve had a Season Ticket since 1973 (went to my first game in 70) with a gap from 1980-1989 when I had to work Saturdays but still went to some games so with plenty of away games I reckon I’m approaching 1500,there used to be 21 home games as well until the top tier reduced to 20 teams and I’ve only missed about 5 home games.

However I can’t hold a candle to a Blue called Mark Ashworth, he used to be on here as ashofashton but I can’t find him. He goes to every single game, home, away, Europe, friendlies. The only matches he’s missed were when he got twatted at Barnsley in the dark days and injured his leg. He’s off to Saudi next month as well. He must be between 2k -2.2k games (late 50’s).
Use to stand next to Ash on kippax nearly every away game I attend home or Europe bump into him, there won’t be many been to more than him.

Bootham Crescent Football ground is no more. Bulldozed for housing unfortunately. The good Sheikh should have bought it and preserved it for nostalgia.
The daft thing is that I really was there in 1998 but I’ve now made it look like I very much wasn’t!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.