Who is a bluemoon forum original ?

Hello,

it’s been a while since I’ve in on here - created some great memories when I was younger from this website thanks to @Bill introducing me.
Very happy to see the website has grew into what it has become.
Hope everyone is well!
What a great result last night!!
He's back !!!

The legend returns.

If this happens to other board users, try to stay calm and relaxed as he'll be just as nervous as you. Maintain eye contact at all times and allow him to speak first. Never ask for selfies or signed photos as this will only pressurize him into beating a retreat. By now he will be well versed with the unfolding scenario, so if I could offer any advice then just be yourself.

I have met many famous people throughout my travels and to name drop a few would be a pleasure such as Prince Charles who I grafted with, Fred Dibnah, Jimmy cricket, David May, Bellamy, Don Estelle and his afghan hound, Ian Botham, John Stapleton a few times, Noel out of the oasis, the city ex footballer who looks like him out of top gear, Billy Beomont, Nathan Moor out of Brother Beyond who and a good pal of mine and even Sir Bobby Robson. Sir Bobby chatted to us for at least half an hour at Ireland international but only at his own behest. He was a proper gentleman being both funny and anecdotal.

So if any of you are lucky enough like Mr Eccles to actually have the pleasure of meeting up with the leader, then don't overpower and allow him time to breath. Remember they are only a man like you and I and all glory is fleeting.

I have met other important dignitaries from the Moon such as Mr Flower, Mr Danamy who I have to say was an excellent bass baritone, Bob De Niro, El Prersidente, Mr Blue and a few others that wouldn't appreciate a mention as they are grey men.

The pleasure was all mine @Two Gun Bob, an afternoon supping German beer whilst putting the world to rights, what's not to like?

It's been far too long since a Euro away, I mean toooooo long :-(

The pleasure was all mine @Two Gun Bob, an afternoon supping German beer whilst putting the world to rights, what's not to like? It's been far too long since a Euro away, I mean toooooo long :-(
A good run ashore was Hofenheim. The Euro away runs are the best and and an education if you can make it for a mid week break. Heidelberg nestling alongside the river Neckar was a quality place for sure. The food was superlative if not a little predated toward the German palates so we just stuck with chips and beer : /

zWXGoXd.jpg

The Necker in full flow overlooking the town centre

te5buTY.jpg

As you rightly say It's been far far too long since a Euro away

Last edited:
One of Wolfy ?

Can’t remember when I joined but the first thread I remember was by Lord Lemmington Smythe Earl of Cheshire, titled How big is that big wheel in town.

Meet some great people through this forum and some great memories , Rascal The blue moon song at Colin’s funeral was by the mavericks , 24th March is a date that will always stick in my head when Colin passed away. Kingy was another top man who would go out of his way to help anyone despite his dead hard persona.
Hope everyone one is well? And looking forward to the game tomorrow just a shame that Stuart Pearce isn’t still in charge

One of Wolfy ?

Can’t remember when I joined but the first thread I remember was by Lord Lemmington Smythe Earl of Cheshire, titled How big is that big wheel in town.

Meet some great people through this forum and some great memories , Rascal The blue moon song at Colin’s funeral was by the mavericks , 24th March is a date that will always stick in my head when Colin passed away. Kingy was another top man who would go out of his way to help anyone despite his dead hard persona.
Hope everyone one is well? And looking forward to the game tomorrow just a shame that Stuart Pearce isn’t still in charge

I've never got over the loss of beanie. Gone long before his time. RIP.

Not sure how I've ended up on this thread two years after it was posted, but I'm still here. Albeit more of a lurker than a poster these days.

Reactions: Ric

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.