Who is best option to play in Fernandinho's position?

Charlie Chuck

We're about to find out how much a miss our unsung hero Fernandinho is and it's worrying me tbh. I recently started a thread on who is our most important player and I think he is, and we're about to find out how much he'll be missed.

I think Delph is capable but he's still suspended. De Bruyne can do the job but we will lose a lot of his creative penetration. Danilo may be the answer, Stones too. Vinny came to us as a DM but I doubt he's Upto the job given his injury record. Maybe Laporte will be tried there.

Who's gonna fill fill 'Dinho's boot then?

We're about to find out how much a miss our unsung hero Fernandinho is and it's worrying me tbh. I recently started a thread on who is our most important player and I think he is, and we're about to finf out how much hellh be missed.

But who is best to fill in while he's injured?

I think Delph is but he's still suspended. De Bruyne can do the job but we will lose a lot of his creative penetration. Danilo may be the answer, Stones too. Vinny came to us as a DM but I doubt he's Upto the job given his injury record. Maybe Laporte will be tried there.

Wouldn’t mind seeing Stones, Laporte or Otamendi there as long as Kompany is fit so we can have a centre half on the bench. But I reckon Danilo is the best option.

I suspect Pep may well go for DeBruyne he has used him a few times in matches already when either Fern has gone off or gone to centre back . We lose a bit further forward but we gain a better passer at the base.

We're about to find out how much a miss our unsung hero Fernandinho is and it's worrying me tbh. I recently started a thread on who is our most important player and I think he is, and we're about to find out how much he'll be missed.

I think Delph is capable but he's still suspended. De Bruyne can do the job but we will lose a lot of his creative penetration. Danilo may be the answer, Stones too. Vinny came to us as a DM but I doubt he's Upto the job given his injury record. Maybe Laporte will be tried there.

I think we're going to have a slight change in shape, like yesterday. I don't think we have anyone who can play that pivot position on their own other than Fernandinho. So I think we're going to see Gundogan and DeBruyne play as a two, with Silva in front of them, like we played for the last half hour or so yesterday.

Nobody else in the world is in Fernandinho’s class, in that role, but Danilo would do a very passable job in his absence, in my view.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.