Kouli
Ake/Mendy
Rodri
Foden
De Bruyne
Messi
Aguero
Sterling

What a fucking team. EDIT: i read the thread wrong somehow, anyways my midfield would be Foden De Bruyne and Rodri

Rodri, then the 5 ahead could be any combination from, Foden, KDB, Bernardo, Messi, Sterling Jesus, Aguero, Torres.
Foden , Messi, Bernardo,KDB are all pretty much interchangable either as wide forwards or playing as the two attacking midfielders, Jesus can play centrally or wide, Torres and Sterling can play either side. Only Aguero really has a fixed position. With Messi don't really see much room for Mahrez, injuries withstanding.

Rodri, KDB and Bernardo (with Foden rotating)

Messi on the right, Aguero down the centre and Sterling on the left

If players have to go in other direction to close the deal with Messi, my guess is Mahrez, Jesus and Garcia will make way

Hmm. So Kev is first on midfield team sheet. Must have some sense of protection for back four so that’s Rodri. Really want to see Phil have his breakthrough season for us and England.

kev. Foden. Rodri. With berni on in later stages.

and then sterling, Sergio/Jesus and......Messi up front. Mahrez and new spanish wonderkid in the mix too.

how times have changed. Like fantasy footie trying to work out how Messi gets into starting 11. Hope not put mockers on it now,

Rodri, KDB and Bernardo (with Foden rotating)

Messi on the right, Aguero down the centre and Sterling on the left

If players have to go in other direction to close the deal with Messi, my guess is Mahrez, Jesus and Garcia will make way
Not fussed if Garcia goes as reckon was on his way. Mahrez too I’ve tried but just can’t warm to him enough. Jesus must stay. Starting to come right now and key for high energy press, plus we dont have enough true central strikers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.