• Mark Lawrenson

Votes: 22 10.0%
  • Andy Gray

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Paul Merson

Votes: 75 34.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Humpty Dumpty head David Platt for me. Perry Groves on talkshite is as a contender though, mind you there's loads of candidates on that radio station.

Brumblue said:
BLUENATIC said:
Love the word bellend. Andy Gray for me. He's nothing short of a prize twat
"tek a boo son"

Oh yeah - how could I forget Gray. Listening to him now and he's such a patronising cnut. I hate it when people like make out that only ex professionals can understand the game. Like today when he thought he needed to explain that Arshavin's goal was a good finish and why. I know Andy, because I fucking saw it.
definately andy gray for me......he makes me sick when he drools over the rags

Kinky Dribbler said:
Redknapp. Hate him. Hate his stupid, nancy-boy southern voice, hate his stupid thin ties, hate his crap suits, hate the way he doesn't know what 'literally' means, hate the way he knows fuck all about football and is only there so that more women watch, and I also hate his dad.

Merson shouldn't be allowed near a camera or microphone, he's about as coherent as Stacey Solomon.

"...and look at him there, he can't believe he's not given that decision. He's literally going mad."

Is he really though Jamie? Is he literally going mad? Foaming at the mouth? Punching himself in the face? Underpants on his head? Jamie, you are a top top bellsniff.

Saying that though, it's a dead heat between Platt and Pleat for me.

Garth crooks and the way..................................................he pauses.............................................mid sentence as if he's........................................been taking...................................lessons.....................................from Tony Blair. All the aforementioned are annoying in their own right but this bloke is the only one i have to turn off before something goes through the telly.

Jim Beglin on ITV. The way he creams himself when commentating on The Scum and the Dippers is embaressing. Plus he is a master of stating the bleedin' obvious. I'm sure he said once - about a shot cleared off the line - 'If that would have crossed the line it would have been a goal.'

BUT

For pure unadulterated stupidity it's Collymore. The way he started a moral crusade yesterday to 'clean up the game' when Bellamy was sent off - '100% the correct decision' - was shameless.

WANKER

Probably easier to name the ones I don`t mind tbh, I hate them all and not 100% sure I could walk past them without my right hand getting he urge to take their jaw off.
Been lovin Joe Royle`s commentary on ESPN over the last couple of games though, bigging us up and refusing to fawn over anything the Rags did yesterday,love it !

Stan fuckin Collymore is just an utter twat! Listening to his stupid, annoying accent slag City off every week just makes me cringe! Couldn't believe it last season when he was mouthing off about Robinho after he 'raped' that girl..what a fukin HYPOCRITE the dirty wife-beating ****! And he was about the only pundit yesterday who thought Bellers actually dived. Complete knobhead!

And Im actually being kind here...

Green460x276.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.