Votes: 22 10.0%
  • Andy Gray

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Paul Merson

Votes: 75 34.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alan Brazil.

Do you get Tommy Smyth in England he's a di*k.

But David Platt, the vision of him in Italy playing, clasping his hands, praying version because of a decision going against him miming mamma mia, in a thick Oldham accent. Wanker.

Stan Collymore for me, everything City is bad, to hear him go on about Bellamy on saturday was a joke and he has done it with every part of the team at some point. And why does he have to shout all the bloody time?

Used to live in Ireland, only one answer to this...

Eamon Dunphy.

Given the multiple choice format had to vote for Green. He completely infuriates me when the ball gets within 20 yards of the goal and he cranks the volume, pitch and speed of his commentary. You just can't understand a word he's saying. Barry Davies once said that in certain commentary situations sometimes it is better to say nothing- this was of course aimed at tv commentary, but I'd just rather hear the crowd on than Greens unintelligible twaddle on the radio. Plus I don't like the fact that if he has a strong opinion on 606 and you ring in with the opposite view he has the tendency to cut you off when it's supposed to be a debate.

I know it's early days, but it's never too early to vote Alan Green as "Twat of the Century".
He gets my vote every time - despite Garth Crooks doing all he can to get the title.
Crooks is a Pontificating Arsehole. I just wish all the other panel members would tell him to zip it.

Merson is barely able to string a sentence together. Even if some of the others express bollocks views at least they have a reasonable degree of eloquence.

He says 'I mean' more often than Hughes says 'obviously'.

Berts Broken Neck said:
Stan Collymore for me, everything City is bad, to hear him go on about Bellamy on saturday was a joke and he has done it with every part of the team at some point. And why does he have to shout all the bloody time?

Got to agree with Bert, Collymore is a Grade A Twat i nearly crashed my car on Saturday when i heard him slagging Bellamy off and that fuckin droning Brummie Accent i hate him

got to be merson and collymore, the pair of them have deviant tendencies and should not be given a platform?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.