Who Needs shifting ?

mgreenz97 said:
de niro said:
non, we need the fringe players like sinclair rodwell etc for the carling cup. we need players in rather than any out. we need a goalie to press joe, we need cover at a proper level for vinny and yaya and a speedy replacement for aj and balo.

Players in will only go with players out.
Financial fair play?
Plus there are players who definitely need to move on.

move on or be replaced?

de niro said:
mgreenz97 said:
de niro said:
non, we need the fringe players like sinclair rodwell etc for the carling cup. we need players in rather than any out. we need a goalie to press joe, we need cover at a proper level for vinny and yaya and a speedy replacement for aj and balo.

Players in will only go with players out.
Financial fair play?
Plus there are players who definitely need to move on.

move on or be replaced?

Any player who leaves will need to be replaced in some way.

Easy: Barry, Lescott, Kolo, Sinclair, Tevez, Nasri, Garcia, Rodwell, Kolarov.

Oh and Mancini & Platt.................

de niro said:
ANY1aBLUE said:

ha ha.

Apart from Rodwell, Garcia, Mancini and Platt he's right in my opinion.
Nasri is lazy and he's just not the player we need, because he can't provide width at all.
Tevez only has a year left on his contract in the summer, and if we don't sell him then we'll lose hime for free.
Barry is getting old, and you can see him falling further and further behind the pace of the game all the time. I do love Barry, but I think his time is up.

ANY1aBLUE said:

I know youre a WUM,however,on this occasion,youre bang on the money.

I'd add Dzeko to that list.

FI your on that island again that used to be tele.

Do you seriously think we can turn over half the squad in one window even if your new manager wanted to.

You haven't even considered the likes of RSC , Bridge and some of the academy that won't make the grade.

These are the players that will go in the summer along with Tevez and perhaps the like of Kolorov , Kolo and Barry.

Personally unless he really shows some conviction in the remainder of the season and while he still has some currency we should be looking to move on Yaya.

Currently we are a better side without him in the starting lineup.

We need some decent pace in midfield and out wide and some decent forward to add some bite upfront.

2 perhaps 3 new first team starters ( although we will be pushing to get three ) currently not at City is the absolute we could hope to bring in but they need to be better than what we have now

I know who are number one target will be but I doubt we can stop Real or Bayern from getting him.

mancity1 said:
FI your on that island again that used to be tele.

Do you seriously think we can turn over half the squad in one window even if your new manager wanted to.

You haven't even considered the likes of RSC , Bridge and some of the academy that won't make the grade.

These are the players that will go in the summer along with Tevez and perhaps the like of Kolorov , Kolo and Barry.

Personally unless he really shows some conviction in the remainder of the season and while he still has some currency we should be looking to move on Yaya.

Currently we are a better side without him in the starting lineup.

We need some decent pace in midfield and out wide and some decent forward to add some bite upfront.

2 perhaps 3 new first team starters ( although we will be pushing to get three ) currently not at City is the absolute we could hope to bring in but they need to be better than what we have now

I know who are number one target will be but I doubt we can stop Real or Bayern from getting him.

And his name is Cavani ?

Out:
Nasri - £20m
Tevez - £10m
Maicon - £2m
Barry - free
Sinclair - £5m or loan (unless Mancini plans to actually play him)
Dzeko - only if we get over £20m
Kolo - free
Santa Crus - free
Bridge - free

In:
Falcao - £45m OR
Cavani - £38m (no way will he cost more than Aguero, even if he does have a release clause.
Bale - £35m (unlikey, but if it's possible we should do everything we can)

The rest of the squad can be filled with youth players.
Rekik, Razak, Lopes and Suarez all definitely deserve an occasional game.
Guidetti should be our 4th choice striker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.