Who was at Anfield in 2003

I was there on Boxing Day 1981. Steve Kinsey was a world beater that day - he looked to have a great future. The only other thing I remember was a breathtaking save by Liverpool defender Phil Thompson when he leapt like a salmon to deny Kinsey with Grobbelaar way off his line. (Bond scored from the penalty).
We had at least one goal disallowed too.
Kismet for the League Cup semi-final defeat nearly a year earlier.
It was bloody awful getting away from the ground afterwards though. Our Bullocks coach aquired a cracked window from being hit with a brick.
Funny that,my first ever trip to liverpool..everton away league cup quarters under Machin..i was on a supporters club coach...just off motorway,onto queens way..under a bridge.....brick thru the skylight window.Welcome to Liverpool.
Always been a thing about coaches bricks and Liverpool ......

Funny that,my first ever trip to liverpool..everton away league cup quarters under Machin..i was on a supporters club coach...just off motorway,onto queens way..under a bridge.....brick thru the skylight window.Welcome to Liverpool.
Always been a thing about coaches bricks and Liverpool ......
Absolutely - you need hard hats and safety goggles whenever you get near Klanfield.

Went with my 10 year old son that day courtesy of buying tickets through Junior Blues, was just about a sell out then. Both missed out on over 16,000 points this season, how times have changed. Schmeichel was imperious!

I was there , tried getting in with a small bottle of whisky but a steward nick it ( so he was pissed that night ) great when we scored the winner , I had city to win and won £80.00 great day. also at the everton quarter final our coach was bricked on Stanley park.

I was there. We went fucking mental when Anelka scored the winner. The stadium empire pretty quickly despite the end of season lap of honour for them while we sang bye bye to the champions a league.

Yes it was very sweet to be there but Niall's late headed equaliser in 1990 was spot-on too !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.