Who we going to get rid of...besides Hughes ???

meeesh

Ok boys and girls,who's for the chopping block in the summer then,dont be saying the usual suspects like Vassell/Mills etc etc,I mean the current fit first team squad,and how much could we get for em,even though money no problem these days.

1) Micah Richards - 4m (maybe)
2) Richard Dunne - 2m
3) Javier Garrido - NOWT
4) Ched Evans - 750 k
5) Benjani - 1m
6) Wayne Bridge - 2m (maybe)
7) Kelvin Etuhu - 800 k
8) Nigel de Jong - 15m (hopefully)

Along with Elano/Johnson/Sturridge who will probably go as well,and also Hughes/Bowen and rest of backroom muppet squad.

Nice meeting to take place Thursday,this would be my memo from Gary Cook,along with his resignation too.

No doubt some of my selections in these lists will be questioned,but I have an answer waiting for each of them.

SHOOT !!!!!

ball
ben haim
mills
fernandes
caciedo-(has potential but would he get in at villa)
hamman-past it now
vassell

for me we have to aim to be better than villa and say who in our squad would get even a look in at their team and none of them would

meeesh said:
Ok boys and girls,who's for the chopping block in the summer then,dont be saying the usual suspects like Vassell/Mills etc etc,I mean the current fit first team squad,and how much could we get for em,even though money no problem these days.

1) Micah Richards - 4m (maybe)
2) Richard Dunne - 2m
3) Javier Garrido - NOWT
4) Ched Evans - 750 k
5) Benjani - 1m
6) Wayne Bridge - 2m (maybe)
7) Kelvin Etuhu - 800 k
8) Nigel de Jong - 15m (hopefully)

Along with Elano/Johnson/Sturridge who will probably go as well,and also Hughes/Bowen and rest of backroom muppet squad.

Nice meeting to take place Thursday,this would be my memo from Gary Cook,along with his resignation too.

No doubt some of my selections in these lists will be questioned,but I have an answer waiting for each of them.

SHOOT !!!!!

prick. Hope the door slaps your arse on the way out. De jong is shit hot and Dunne is trying to cover for the 2 shittest full backs i have seen.

GK:
Kasper Schmeichel - 2 million
Joe Hart [Loan]

Defence (Including RB - LB)
Michael Ball - Free
Berti - Free
Tal Ben Haim - 500k-1 million
Wayne Bridge - 6 million (We have to be honest here he asnt done a great job since coming in has the most paid LB - wages)
Javier Garrido - 3 million
Danny Mills - Free
Shaleum Logan - Loan

Midfield
Gelson Fernandes - 4-6 million
Dietmar Hamann - Free (Possible coach)?
Elano - 8-12 million
Kelvin Etuthu - Loan

Strikers:
Jo - 5 million
Caicedo - 3 million
Ched Evans - Loan
Darius Vassell - Free
Benjani - 4 million
Craig Bellamy - 7 million

Whos a prick..... You got the first part about De Jong right,as for Dunney well....at least you have agreed with some of my list then

dannyboy91uk said:
GK:
Kasper Schmeichel - 2 million
Joe Hart [Loan]

Defence (Including RB - LB)
Michael Ball - Free
Berti - Free
Tal Ben Haim - 500k-1 million
Wayne Bridge - 6 million (We have to be honest here he asnt done a great job since coming in has the most paid LB - wages)
Javier Garrido - 3 million
Danny Mills - Free
Shaleum Logan - Loan

Midfield
Gelson Fernandes - 4-6 million
Dietmar Hamann - Free (Possible coach)?
Elano - 8-12 million
Kelvin Etuthu - Loan

Strikers:
Jo - 5 million
Caicedo - 3 million
Ched Evans - Loan
Darius Vassell - Free
Benjani - 4 million
Craig Bellamy - 7 million

pmsl at some of those prices you are quoting!
we bought gelson for about 2 mil, benji for 3.87, garrido for 1.5, caic for 5 and you think they have improved that much!????!

meeesh said:
Whos a prick..... You got the first part about De Jong right,as for Dunney well....at least you have agreed with some of my list then

De Jong is quality and played v well. And i'm not the biggest fan of Dunne but he does have to cover a lot from 2 attacking fullbacks

eshiers1 said:
why are you proposing to get rid of de jong??

Because he's a clueless idiot who obviously knows shit all about football, but can pretend behind the safety of his keyboard?

quiet_riot said:
eshiers1 said:
why are you proposing to get rid of de jong??

Because he's a clueless idiot who obviously knows shit all about football, but can pretend behind the safety of his keyboard?

HAHAHAHA.....fuck me.

De Jong has had ONE good half in the time he has been here,Liverpool away,thats it,if he is quality we aint seen it yet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.