Who will be remembered as the greater player, Mo Salah or Neymar?

Who was the greater player, Salah or Neymar?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SambaStyle

Both roughly the same age (1992). One seemingly peaked early and is now in Saudi retirement already, the other started off slow and is still playing at his absolute top level.

Both have won it all at club level. Who do you like more?

Both roughly the same age (1992). One seemingly peaked early and is now in Saudi retirement already, the other started off slow and is still playing at his absolute top level.

I don't like either of them but if forced to pick, I'd have Salah over Neymar.

Salah will be revered more in the U.K., but Neymar will be everywhere else barring Egypt.

Neymar was the far better all round footballer, but had a worse temperament.

Neymar fits Pepball better and Salah suits Kloppball.

I've taken the liberty of adding a poll. Just for a bit of fun, you understand. It'll close on Friday evening, before the weekend's games. Hope you don't mind @SambaStyle. Let me know if you don't want it included, and I'll delete it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.