Who Will Pose A Threat Next Season

The referees will pose a threat. They have done more to try and equalize our dominance than anyone else.

Beyond us retaining the hunger to dominate like we have this season this is what worries me most. Even the idea in the back of a refs mind that the playing field needs evening up a little could swing plenty of results against us.

I think all the teams below us will get stronger apart from the rags, I'm expecting another Mourinho third season meltdown.

Chelsea will be the main threat and rags, scousers, despite the media hysteria will stay inconsistent and salah probably won't repeat this season.
Spurs are bottlers and arsenal are rebuilding

Our biggest thret though will be resting on our laurels, but I doubt Pep will let that happen

Chelsea should be up there next year, United will spend big again, Spurs if they keep Kane/Alli/Eriksson, I'm not sure Liverpool will ever challenge fully for a title, never seem to be arsed against lesser teams who sit back, drew with Burnley, WBA etc. dark horses are Everton, depending if they keep or get rid of Allerdyce, spend more money on top of the £150m they spent this season.

Not read the thread but our biggest concern in my opinion....
The fucking officials..Alty Taylor.. Bent Bobby Madley..Fatty Moss..Dean and the rest of the tossers

Our biggest threat is:

1.Manchester City

If we play with hungry, desire, and focus nobody can stop us not even the officials.

We should be even better next season with Mendy back plus a new DM and attacker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.