Who will win euro 2024

Who fi you think will win the trophy ?
I reckon Germany look really good going into his tournament and home advantage will take them to the semis at least . Would love Hungary to get through the group aswell .
Don't know what's happened to the kind of teams like Hungary. They used to be a joy to watch, and the likes of Poland (although they are still troublesome for the Principality), Romania, and Bulgaria used to be difficult games. Perhaps the Poles, Hungarians, Romanians 'n Bulgarians have discovered they all have Croatian grandmothers.

Of course I want England to win but can’t see it and yes Southgate should have walked a long time ago. Probably France are my best guess but would rather Spain win it than France or Germany.

France comfortably.

Sadly England who probably have as much talent as anyone have a manager who will restrict and limit them and as soon as they play a half decent side will be out.

I thought Portugal but they have that useless **** Martinez in charge, i will go for Germany instead

Germany as the tournament hosts.If you have picked England then you are being overly optimistic. Although it was a slight improvement with the Brazil friendly again it wasn't brilliant. France don't look particularly convincing but they did reach the last World Cup final. Portual has a chance but Martinez's record with Belgium is a little underwhelming considering the talent they had.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.