Who will win euro 2024

No England manager in history has took us further than 'Waistcoat'
That maybe so yet when the man comes up against top class opposistion ie Italy,Croatia and France when it matters we lose.As much as i want utd to put him in charge they wont.Middlesbrough and Watford is his level.
Would u want him at West Ham?
He had players playing who he knows what they can do.It matters not if u lose friendlys.Play the fringe players.

Wales certainly won’t!

Host nations often do well so I’d say Germany make the semis minimum. France will be up there too.

I’ll follow Georgia as they’ve qualified for the first time.

I thought England before this international break, and I know you can't read much into friendlies were players are barely arsed but thought they looked poor and devoid of creativity and threat.
Would need no injuries to have a chance. Also the likes of Dunk who was touted as someone to play instead of Magurie showed that he isn't up to that level. Maguire is probably the best option there for now.

France will be there as usual but i think Germany are the team to beat now

I've not taken anything at all from the friendlies other than Gareth has done all he can with us. I get we need to run out some of the fringe players to see how they get on etc but these last two games were a great opportunity to run out who would be a true starting 11. Granted, "injuries" pop up but I think he was too experimental.

Without a doubt we have the squad to win any international tournament I truly believe that. But we need to find a way of playing that works. And leave Jordan Henderson in Holland.

Tell you what made me laugh, waistcoat pre-match was asked about Toney and how he can lay a marker....

Waistcoat said 'all players picked have to bring their club form when putting on the england shirt'.... (along that line)

So how does slabhead get a game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.