Who Would You Trust?

Harvster

In light of Darren Cann getting pulled from this weekend's game due to his previous Palace affiliation, who would you least / most trust to officiate against us, if they had links to our opponents, and why?

First up, Liverpool

Least trust, Jamie Carragher - he just wouldn't be able to stop himself

Most trust, Steve Heighway - as a former Head Boy of Moseley Hall Grammar School for Boys in Cheadle Hulme, he is undoubtedly eminently honourable!

With Sunderland connections, I wouldn't be happy if Niall Quinn had the whistle. I'd much prefer Lescott to be in charge.

Think you're all missing the point. The question is who would you trust if they had links with our opponents not us.

Most Zola. Mata. Both seem decent people.
Least. Rooney. No words necessary. He's refereed plenty of our derby games recently and been rubbish.

In light of Darren Cann getting pulled from this weekend's game due to his previous Palace affiliation, who would you least / most trust to officiate against us, if they had links to our opponents, and why?

First up, Liverpool

Least trust, Jamie Carragher - he just wouldn't be able to stop himself

Most trust, Steve Heighway - as a former Head Boy of Moseley Hall Grammar School for Boys in Cheadle Hulme, he is undoubtedly eminently honourable!

Dipper and honourable in the same sentence, H?

i don't and won't trust any of 'em. I'd be totally happy with Colin Bell having the whistle and Book and Buzzer having the flags.

How about Neil Custis to write a complimentary article about City whilst tromboning Purple Nose and Mourinho in some impossible tri-angular love triste!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.