Who's a member on this weird forum then?

Haha that's funny reading that.

Reminds me of a night out in town when you stumble onto Canal St and the gay guys try and convert you.

Only thing that annoys me with Football really is how homophobic it is.
We all know statistically there will be Gays who play and have played for City yet it's still seen as Taboo by many men.

Haha that's funny reading that.

Reminds me of a night out in town when you stumble onto Canal St and the gay guys try and convert you.

Only thing that annoys me with Football really is how homophobic it is.
We all know statistically there will be Gays who play and have played for City yet it's still seen as Taboo by many men.

I still find it funny the way men can speak about it but it's up to them what they want to do. Got no problem with it at all.

Hahaha, that fucking tongue smiley is fucking horrible when you realise the poster is fantasising about licking Luke Shaw's arsehole.

Most of it is only stuff I've said on here in relation to kirsty Gallagher and her anus. Now if you want a proper weird forum I stumbled upon one a few years ago called something like the is it normal? forum. Now that had some seriously fucked up stuff on it.

Last edited:
Most of it is only stuff I've said on here in relation to kirsty Gallagher and her anus. Now if you want a proper weird forum I stumbled upon one a few years ago called something like the is it normal? forum. Now that had some seriously fucked up stuff on it.

Yea, theres one I think it's called Ebaumsworld or something? I'm not gonnalink it, it's just fucking rancid.
Constant pictures of death/destruction/vile shit but there's a big audience for it :/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.