Who's next?.

I think now we have secured that first signing it will get our transfer ball rolling in a big way, and what a way to get it going in signing arguably one of the biggest young talents in Europe. i just hope now he can live up to the huge expectation that will be placed on his shoulders.... Come on Raheem! And in all honesty I am hoping that the City representatives are doing everything in their power to sign the powerhouse that is Pogba.... because he is without a doubt the biggest name on the market this summer and if we were to pull this signing off it would put us well and truly on the map as a club not to be reckoned with not only on a domestic level but on the European Stage as well!

Come Txiki work some magic!

If Txiki was prepared to go to that level for Sterling, I think he may as well go absolutely apeshit and just sign all our main targets whatever the cost. Tell Platini we'll see him in court and win the league by March.

Sell:
Jovetic
Dzeko (Milan need to buy Romagnoli first before Roma have the money)
Sagna
Nasri

Buy:
Fabinho
HG Squad Midfielder (FFS Delph)
Squad Striker
De Bruyne
Pogba

Sounds like a pretty good window to me. Left-back still needs adressing but I think we'll have to wait with that given the huge fees being thrown around for our targets atm.

Last edited:
Fabinho then Pogba hopefully. Sorry but I hope the De Bruyne deal falls through. I actually think both Nasri and Navas are better players.

b41c49b5142336346679335044_700wa_0.gif

Fabinho, then Pogba.....De Bruyne agent was rumoured to have said he needs time to think things over, so I could see that dragging on a few more weeks....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.