Who's your 2nd fave Prem team, UK team & fave World team?

Premiership - anbody who is playing any of our rivals gets temporary support. I used to admire Arsenal when they had Bergkamp, and Henry. Now I hate them for their cheating and whining. Don't like Stoke either fr their anti-football. Easier to pick teams I don't like than like.

Scotland I like the Hibs and Celtic to do well

I like Marseille becaue of their Arab support, and barca of course because of their beautiful foootball

Prem: Wolves. Decent football at times, and I'm a fan of MM.
Other: Doncaster Rovers. Mate in school was from Yorkshire and hated 'em, so naturally I "supported" them.
UK: East Sterlingshire. 'cause I'm a glory seeker.
World: Athletico Madrid. Met a few English speaking fans on holiday a while ago. They too were in the second tier, looking hatefully at their overgrown neighbors.
International: Not really a fan, so any team that plays decent footbal (Spain, Brazil etc).

Prem - only City

UK : Stirling Albion - after going there on a pre season tour years ago

Europe : Lazio - seen them a few times, sky blue and white
Espanyol - Underdogs have to live under the shadow of Barca

International : Ireland - becos its where i am from

1. Prem: West Ham, Aston Villa (WH away blue/ maroon hooped away kit was our school kit, then we changed to villa home kit).
2. Stalybridge Celtic, Ashton United and Mossley in no particular order.
3. UK: Falkirk (1st subbuteo team I bought out of my spends- it was on offer 25p)
4. World: VFB Stuttgart (My sister had a pen friend there and brought back loads of stickers when I was a kid- she kept the Hansi Mueller ones!)
5. International: Republic Of Ireland ('Cos I lived there- come on the boys in Green)

1) The Premiership - City obviously, but I've got a tiny soft spot for Wist Ham

2) Other English leagues - None really

3) UK leagues - Rangers

4) World leagues - Probably Inter

5) Fave international team (non UK) - None

keemcfc said:
Obviously City are the only team you 'support', but who are you're other faves from:

1) The Premiership, I would say west ham at a push

2) Other English leagues,Droylsden

3) UK leagues (Scotland, Wales, Ireland...IOM...)aberystwyth fc my brother lives there

4) World leagues,would say barca

5) Fave international team (non UK)Brazil

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.