Why are Liverpool fans always praised for being "sporting"

I agree with a lot off the OP but I do find the Hillsborough comments bad taste. I'm sorry nobody deserves that to happen to them. I wouldn't piss on the sun and don't for one second believe those lies and for me certain posters show the same ignorance as rags.

On a sidenote I agree that Liverpool fans and Anfield nights have a false reputation.

And for the Everton fan you are living in cloud cuckoo land as your fans are easily the worst set of scumbags who visit city. Scum like your manager and team.

Scottyboi said:
Scummiest fans in the world, fucking despise them. They even rob off their own.

Apart from Evton and Rags, this^^^^^. Been booted out twice, chased, punched and me and the Mrs. spat at outside Lime St., fkin pure undiluted piss these lot are.

Scottyboi said:
malg said:
Seriously Scottyboi, that's not a dig at that awful Sun story after Hillsborough is it?

No Athens mate, I wouldn't believe what the sun said mate.

But lying media bollocks gets you an even better career in the end

E.g. The very man that wrote that story Mr Kelvin Mckenzie who now regularly appears on tv and the scummiest fucker ever, who made a fake story including fake pictures involving British soldiers Mr Piers Morgan

SuperKevinHorlock said:
I agree with a lot off the OP but I do find the Hillsborough comments bad taste. I'm sorry nobody deserves that to happen to them. I wouldn't piss on the sun and don't for one second believe those lies and for me certain posters show the same ignorance as rags.

On a sidenote I agree that Liverpool fans and Anfield nights have a false reputation.

And for the Everton fan you are living in cloud cuckoo land as your fans are easily the worst set of scumbags who visit city. Scum like your manager and team.

And this^^^

Scottyboi said:
Lucky Toma said:
Nice one Scotty. I stupidly included you in my rant earlier. I should have known better mate and I apologize.

As for the scousers - self-mythologizing scum. Good shout earlier about their 'European nights'. Do my fucking head in. And I agree 100% with the OP.
I think it all stems from the bullshit hype surrounding the Kop. Because, y'know, all other terraces were devoid of humour, passion, magnanimity or atmosphere.....

I didn't realise what I put and how it could be interpreted, forgot all about hillsbrough when I typed that. I just remember old couples on tv who had been pushed to the floor by fellow fans and had their tickets stolen.

Awful

This happened when Evtn played the Rags at Wembley, i even remember a thread on here as it was someones In-laws or somert and they posted 5 mins after it happened, they got the twa*s that did it as they tried to gain entry and the Pigs had 'em. Evtn fans were throwing bricks at the Cue for W.spoons after the Wembley game at their own fans, if anyone can find the thread it will be there for all to see,Toffeeman can you shed any light on these incidents?

buzzer1 said:
Scottyboi said:
I didn't realise what I put and how it could be interpreted, forgot all about hillsbrough when I typed that. I just remember old couples on tv who had been pushed to the floor by fellow fans and had their tickets stolen.

Awful

This happened when Evtn played the Rags at Wembley, i even remember a thread on here as it was someones In-laws or somert and they posted 5 mins after it happened, they got the twa*s that did it as they tried to gain entry and the Pigs had 'em. Evtn fans were throwing bricks at the Cue for W.spoons after the Wembley game at their own fans, if anyone can find the thread it will be there for all to see,Toffeeman can you shed any light on these incidents?
was at both wembley games and never saw either, not disputing it happened as some of our lids can be scum like most clubs younger elements. like most threads it goes into its usual stereotypes.is there a template for these threads? most of our fans are knowledgeable and loyal, even though we do not do the poznan,bang big drums, our take our shirts off in winter.

Would love them to get Poznan in the Europa League, purely to watch them being outsung by the Poznan fans throughout YNWA. On one of those 'magical European nights'.

I feel sorry for them! i watched half the game yesterday, (fall aslepp) but have had nightmares ever since. Worst game i've seen! and i only saw half.
PS.
first time i ever fall asleep when watching sport too. even chess are more enteraining! at least there it does not take 55 minutes for something to happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.