Why are we always so poor against Klopp’s Liverpool?

The problem we have with our squad is that when Pep changes things he is only able to change like for like, he has no different options and that I think has and will continue to catch us out from time to time.
Always need a Negredo/Dzeko/Adebayor for a plan b

Lot of times we had the ball tonight in second half out left or right Sane, Sterling looking in and we had Silva/Jesus between 4-6 strong, tall Liverpool players.

Of course we hardly were able to make a proper cross but if we do it had not much chance to make a header in there. With a tall 3rd striker that option is valid without it its hard.

Interesting because at Bayern his team scored lots of headers from Robben, Ribery, alaba, Lahm etc. crossing like mad only to Lewandowski, Müller arrive for a great header.

For us Sterling, Kun, Jesus especially vs packed defences like we are up against it 90% of times its hard to score headers in open play unless its a counter with a good cross with only 1 striker vs 1 defender inside. (Jesus vs Everton)

That old Brazilian would be good, Crouchinho.

Because Liverpool work harder and nearly always have 11 players behind the ball. It's not rocket science. Unless you take every chance and the other team has a lackluster attack, the team that plays with 11 men behind the ball almost always win.

Our teams are equally matched in terms of talent so its has to be motivation, mentality and will to win. We just tend to bottle it at Anfield.

Our teams are equally matched in terms of talent so its has to be motivation, mentality and will to win. We just tend to bottle it at Anfield.
Equally matched? What? Henderson, Milner and Ox are as good as silva, KDB and Dinho? Our midfield is miles better than theirs. Modric and Kroos would’ve made them look as shit as they really are.

What worries me about Klopp is he might eventually be the f****r that wins these lot the title.

Equally matched? What? Henderson, Milner and Ox are as good as silva, KDB and Dinho? Our midfield is miles better than theirs. Modric and Kroos would’ve made them look as shit as they really are.

What worries me about Klopp is he might eventually be the f****r that wins these lot the title.
Yea seems that way! Looks like Henderson ox and Milner just levelled up with kdb Silva dinho
Tonight

Not tonight they weren't. We've struggled before a few times against a pressing team. I would wager that the scum trio would outshine posers like Modric and Kroos up any day.

Honestly shite like this just pisses me off more so than the scousers throwing bottles at our coach.

Because our football is similar to Amir Khan's boxing....

Looks fucking brilliant until the opposition actually decide to throw some punches back.

Some may say Liverpool got the luck last night, but as they saying goes, those that work hard seem to get more of it.

In short it was a poor performance caused by primarily a lack of collective fight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.