Why bother....

mcfc_nick

....going through the process of actually playing darts tournaments and not just giving the trophy to Phil Taylor? The guy is just immense and when he is in the form he's in tonight is unbeatable! he's 8-2 up against Terry Jenkins right now and im sorry to say that i cant see Jenks getting more than 4 legs with Taylor averaging over 109! Phenominal!

Was just about to make a topic on this, he's absolutely fantastic. Jenkins is a top player but he's nowhere near to Taylor

Hope he gets a nine darter

Game over! 18-4! just Awesome!

PMSL at John Gwynne, Jenks wins his 4th leg to make it 17-4 and Gwynne says 'Taylor will regret that if Jenkins wins the next 14 legs'!

phil taylor is an arse in real life.
my dads played kevin 'the artist' painter 4 times for charity, beat him twice, lost twice, they played on their knee's for agame, all in the name of charity, when sked if phil taylor would play my dad, he sniggered and said.
i dont do chairty events with amateurs.

Man1City said:
phil taylor is an arse in real life.
my dads played kevin 'the artist' painter 4 times for charity, beat him twice, lost twice, they played on their knee's for agame, all in the name of charity, when sked if phil taylor would play my dad, he sniggered and said.
i dont do chairty events with amateurs.

The power is a cock of the highest

He is the smarmiset most arrogant individual there is

Can't believe his wife stayed with him after the 'no means yes' incident in his caravan with one of his fans

He is a fat lump

its fukin boring watching darts coz 9/10 taylor wins. I gree with you that there's no point in playing the tournaments, they should just give phil all the money and trophies for the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.