Why do our ballboys take ages to actually get the ball?

City_Sean

This is something I've wondered for a while. In games where we need a goal, the ball is played out for a throw in or a goal kick, and it takes the best part of 45 seconds for the ballboys to retrieve it.

Might just be me, but it's something that's been a huge frustration for a long time.

This has been a bug bare of mine for the past few years. Completely idol and not willing to move to get the ball!!
Thought with how thourough Pep is, he'd have it sorted but guess there are more pressing issues at present....

Just commented on this in the time wasting thread, I thought I was being a grumpy fucker letting this annoy me, glad to see I'm not alone.

its daft that the ball boys are now being pointed out for taking to long to get he ball back its not the ball boys fault its the premier league and the setup and the single ball just give each ball boy a ball to give the players and let him go and get the lost ball

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.