why dont we ? ...

greeny-ctid

have the writing in white seats at Eastlands ?? tbh i think it would make it our stadium look better rather then just all blue around maybe looks a bit plain ....? i know our stadium wasent actually built for us so thats maybe why.

would anybody like to have MANCHESTER CITY across the east stand or M.C.F.C on the family stand ...? i think i would make the inside stadium look a lot better.

I agree it would do ....

but as you say , i'm not sure how much we are allowed to alter the inside of the stadium as things stand right now , and it could be issues with that which have , so far , stopped the club from doing it.

black mamba said:
I agree it would do ....

but as you say , i'm not sure how much we are allowed to alter the inside of the stadium as things stand right now , and it could be issues with that that have , so far , stopped the club from doing it.

Yeaaa probs mate i hope they find a way to do it though it looked great at main road!

well if we have modified the ground with the crest and name everywhere else I dont see what the problem would be if we did this..

One side should definitely have "City of Manchester" written into it.

Imagine that being seen in every shop selling pictures of the stadium and everytime Sky or ESPN etc show the inside of the ground one hour before/half hour after a live game?

I had always believed that under the old terms of taking the stadium on was we couldn't do that, there is also some people who think it is tacky. Suspect with the new deal if I was City before I go putting writing on the seats would be to see who wants the naming rights and then decide if more money can be made with having sponsors on the seats and maybe a WE ARE NOT HERE, or WELCOME TO MANCHESTER on the seats as well. (the last bit tongue in cheek of course:-))

I dont know if im on thin ice here...i think the seats are to big.. and to far apart was watching the schalke game last week the seating seems much closer together..I bet just by re doing the seats they could get in another 5000.. (did they keep the seating from the games or replace them ?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.