Why I'm giving up on football, City and Bluemoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long before covid I had been wondering if it was really worth the over 5 hour return journey on the crappiest roads in the country to watch my beloved City. The reason? Every single game has poor officiating playing teams that always park the bus. It is no longer exciting to watch. Sunday will be no different.
Come on cheer up mate

Reports of my death have been Greatly exaggerated.. Nobody and nothing will ever stop me being a Blue, the more shit we get the more I love City… Bring on the shit I say, relegate us to none league football, strip us of our titles and trophies … Then they can enjoy a few years without us whilst they continue doing what suits them …
Then buckle the fuck up because City will be back … !!!

"Refereeing and game manipulation"

Couldn't agree more-I will never understand how the handball by Rodri wasn't given ;)

I've always said that I'll stop watching City due to events off the pitch rather than events on the pitch.
But I'm still not ready to quit whatever the findings of this witch-hunt.

I've always said that I'll stop watching City due to events off the pitch rather than events on the pitch.
But I'm still not ready to quit whatever the findings of this witch-hunt.
I couldn't quit even if I wanted too. I respect the OP's feelings but I just couldn't not watch City. We have the best team in the world, how can you not watch them ?
It's like having a million quid and not spending any of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.