Why is Hughes so hell bent on getting Santa Cruz?

pee dubya said:
Because he's scored goals in this league?

What's Vagner Love done at CSKA that Jo didn't? They had pretty much exactly the same goals to games ratio.

good point mate. Just shows how average players can shine in these micky mouse leagues

I'd be more than happy with Santa Cruz and I can't understand why people don't want him.

There's so many plus points - he's got the height we lack up front, he can play as a lone striker, he can score goals with his head, he's an experienced premiership player, he's played in the Champions League and UEFA cup before, he's settled in the North West, he's a discplined professional and he has performed well under Mark Hughes before.

Why would Mark Hughes want to take a risk on Wagner Love - he's not managing struggling Blackburn anymore. He took a risk on Santa Cruz and it paid off and now he wants him at City because he knows that he will produce the goods. I'm in agreement wirh him - I can't wait for the day we have a player who can regularly threaten the keeper from corners and set pieces.

Thanx4Knives said:
Apparently Perez is keen to get rid of the Dutch players at Real during the summer, Huntaleer might be a possibility!

So Huntelaar, Sneijder, Robben, van der Vaart, Ruud, and Drenthe? Shit, I'd take every single one of them.

Most city fans didnt want bellamy(bell end comments left right and centre), signing players from abroad can be a risk, if hughes wants him then fair enough, people are sometimes obsessed with big names and not what type of player they are. We need a striker who is good in the air and can hold the ball up like hughes did so he should be able to spot a decent one.

yankblue said:
Thanx4Knives said:
Apparently Perez is keen to get rid of the Dutch players at Real during the summer, Huntaleer might be a possibility!

So Huntelaar, Sneijder, Robben, van der Vaart, Ruud, and Drenthe? Shit, I'd take every single one of them.

Apparently he dosent like the attitude of the Dutch players at Real and he wants to bring back the Galactico's Part 2 e.g. Tranny, Gerrard, Ribery, Villa, Alonso etc.

Thanx4Knives said:
yankblue said:
Thanx4Knives said:

Apparently he dosent like the attitude of the Dutch players at Real and he wants to bring back the Galactico's Part 2 e.g. Tranny, Gerrard, Ribery, Villa, Alonso etc.

Where will he get the money form to do that?

The Fat el Hombre said:
Thanx4Knives said:
yankblue said:
Thanx4Knives said:

Where will he get the money form to do that?

Same place as last time apparently, Down the back of the sofa!

No but this is what this guy has been saying although he is still to be elected and this could just be part of his plan to get elected, who knows!!

de niro said:
he knows him inside out.
in hughes we trust.
Why? He has signed players for £110 million, and still results are worse than last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.